Welcome to IPINKIT! Stop everything you’re doing and watch this video immediately, you will not believe how delicious this gluten free vegan chocolate tart is. Specially, if you happen to have food allergies, you will be impressed with the flavor, as you really don’t miss out anything!!
This video is divided in two sections. In the first part, you will learn how to make a gluten free chocolate tart crust and in the second part, you will learn how to make an allergy friendly egg free chocolate tart filling. Note, I used coconut in two instances, you can replace with another plant based milk and vegan butter. The only replacements I would not recommend are the ingredients that contain a starch, as they are responsible for creating a smooth and solid tart filling.
Find this allergen free vegan chocolate tart written recipe here:
Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Tart
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp apple sauce
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp date infused water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp organic powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Pinch of salt
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 min.
- Remove pit and skin of dates, set aside.
- Blend oats until you obtain oat flour.
- Mix oat flour with cocoa, olive oil, dates, apple sauce, and infused water.
- Knead dough, then with a rolling pin flatten it to make your crusts.
- Bake 6 crusts at 350°F for 20 min.
- In a blender or food processor, blend remaining ingredients.
- Transfer your chocolate filling to a pot and cook on medium heat for 5 min.
- Once your crusts are cooled down, add filling.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Garnish to your liking and serve.
If you are new to IPINKIT, my name is Ingrid and I’m a vegan with food allergies. I’m allergic to soy, gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy, shellfish, and most legumes apart from beans. Therefore, within my travel vlogs and top 8 allergen free recipes I love to share that is possible to live your best life, despite the allergy diagnosis.
Some helpful links:
My cookbook: https://payhip.com/b/2t4a
All my allergy friendly/ cooking essentials: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ipinkit_?listId=VXIM2LFPOL3
Mini tart molds: https://amzn.to/3GyauQ5