Welcome to IPINKIT!
Easter is just around the corner, so I thought what better way to help you start preparing than sharing my no bake nut free vegan cheesecake. If you have watched another of my videos, you already know I’m a vegan with food allergies, so this cheesecake recipe happens to be gluten free, soy free, egg free, dairy free, corn free, and legume free.
If you’re in the hunt for healthy Easter desserts, I promise this vegan rainbow cheesecake will delight all your family members. Whether you have one or multiple food allergies, this allergy friendly vegan cheesecake will taste better than a non top 8 allergen free cheesecake. I always get compliments when I share it and I truly cannot wait to see you making it.
Get the gluten free vegan cheesecake written recipe here:
Easy access ingredients and tools used in this video:
– Cheesecake pan: https://amzn.to/3rv6fwC
– Coconut condensed milk: https://amzn.to/3w6coCU
– Vegan cheese: https://amzn.to/39lDvQI
– Dairy free yogurt: https://amzn.to/39mHUCW
– Vegan food coloring: https://amzn.to/2PcsiLn
– Dairy free whipped cream: https://amzn.to/39j9TU8
– Supercolor powder: https://amzn.to/3syE6G4
– Sugar free substitute: https://amzn.to/3cw8LP0
Little disclaimer, I consider coconut a separate allergy despite being labeled as tree nut… I’m not allergic to coconuts, but I’m allergic to all tree nuts. So this vegan cheesecake contains coconut, if you tell me in the comments below which your allergies are, I will try my best to make adjustments to this recipe and test to make a safe version for you.
THANK YOU FOR 2K OF YOU. I’M SO HAPPY TO BE GROWING WITH YOU WEEKLY. If you haven’t subscribed, join the pink fam. It’s completely free and you get to watch top 8 allergen free vegan recipes weekly.