Welcome to I PINK IT!
I know we all love easy 5 ingredient vegan recipes that can be done in minutes! This is why today you are in for a treat, I’m sharing how to make vegan panna cotta and how to make strawberry jam. Traditionally, panna cotta is not dairy free, some are made with eggs and gelatin, however, my recipe is for a dairy-free panna cotta made without egg and without gelatin.
Strawberry Jam Panna Cotta
- 800 ml coconut milk (2 cans)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 12 strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Boil coconut milk, sugar, and lemon juice until it reaches boiling point.
- Mix agar agar powder with 2 tbsp of water until smooth paste is form.
- Add agar mix to coconut milk and boil for 2 min. Constantly stir to avoid clumps.
- Pour mix in six containers and let them cool down for an hour at room temperature. Then, refrigerate.
- In a food processor, blend strawberries with water.
- In a pot, cook the strawberry jam with sugar for 10 min.
- To serve, top strawberry jam on top on panna cotta.
Instead of using gelatin, I’m using agar agar powder, so if you are looking for recipes with agar agar powder, this recipe will be perfect. To understand better how to use it, make sure to check the video demo.
If you are new to I PINK IT, I’m vegan with food allergies, every vegan recipe I share is gluten free, soy free, nut free, pea free, and sesame free. If you are looking for top 8 allergen free recipes, I really hope my desserts and savory dishes are extremely helpful.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog to continue to get fresh vegan and allergy friendly recipes every week. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch all the cooking demos and get tips on how to substitute the ingredients I’m using in this recipe: https://www.youtube.com/ipinkit